An international award winning software provider, within the Treasury Management arena, is currently looking for an experienced treasury consultant to join their team.
You’ll be working for one of the market leaders in their field. This international company is now looking to expand its presence globally and has recently established its new European HQ in London, which already has seen the acquisition of several new major UK financial clients.
What they can offer you:
- Fast track career progression with the opportunity to quickly build and lead a team
- Opportunity to drive initiatives within the business and further develop the product
- Responsibility within the business from early on, acting as a great vehicle to learn
The Treasury & Accounting Consultant role:
- Client facing role, providing you the opportunity to work with leading corporate and financial organizations
- You’ll provide expert knowledge on a variety of areas within treasury, including hedge accounting and ALM
- As an integral part of new European team, you will play a key role in the success of this new venture and will be required to drive the growth of the business going forward
- You will develop expert knowledge in a variety of areas within treasury and will be given the autonomy to grow and advance your career
Skills and experience you’ll bring to the Treasury & Accounting Consultant role:
- Experience working on a client-site either implementing a treasury software product or working on client site within a treasury analyst function
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within treasury, ideally for a vendor
- A desire to build a business from the ground up and to play an influential part
- Strong commercial awareness, stake holder management and communication skills
This Treasury & Accounting Consultant position is an excellent career move. Apply now!