Our client is the market-leading global flow control & instrumentation company, helping customers manage the flow of liquids, gases & powders across many industries worldwide.
- As the technical lead, you will work collaboratively as part of a high performing test team, providing expert technical leadership.
- You will be responsible for the design & manufacture of test rigs & equipment, delivering effective test solutions to internal & external customers globally. Using the development life cycle, you will be responsible for all aspects of product test activities.
- Using your significant technical knowledge (hands on), you will influence & inspire best practice, whilst demonstrating a proactive manner, driven to ensure the delivery of all activities in line with agreed deadlines.
- Track record of successful delivery of medium to large projects
- Motivate, influence and direct technical professionals
- Clear & effective communication skills, able to build relationships at all levels
- Team player that shares knowledge and insights
- Able to demonstrate a strong level of initiative
- Able to communicate technical information with a non-technical audience when required
- Strong decision-making ability
- Work effectively with people across a wide range of disciplines & levels (internal & external resources)
- Strong problem-solving skills to develop customer & business focused results
- Able to balance short-term focus on results, with longer-term interess
- Adaptable & able to cope with the unexpected, managing issues effectively