Senior Full Stack Developer
Up to £85k DOE
My client is building a digital marketplace bringing government, businesses & communities together to help deliver a sustainable future. They are aiming to deliver a global resolution on poverty, inequality & climate change
They will use technologies such as data bots, AI, IoT along with breakthrough distributed ledger technology. Their world-class leadership team is composed of senior executives from top tier brands in tech (hailed as one of Europe’s most promising companies)
- Supporting the CTO in developing the next version of the platform.
- Getting involved in the future grow of the development/engineering team
- Taking ownership of projects (planning, delivery, and technical decisions)
- Always learning approach to technology, with an aim to build an innovative platform
- Advocate for proper development practices including Agile
- Support the CTO and product team in the planning and definition of features and stories
Skills and Experience Required:
- 4+ years development experience
- Knowledge of Cloud services such as Google Cloud or AWS
- Experience working with rest APIs to integrate data.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Team player and Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys a fast paced start-up environment