My client is an exciting engineering/manufacturing start up, specializing in products designed for the medical industry. They have experienced rapid growth in the last two years, resulting in relocating to larger offices in Stuttgart having almost doubled their headcount across the business.
As a result of the amazing work performed by their outstanding engineers, they are looking to hire a talented Senior Firmware Engineer to join the team and help deliver against their exciting & challenging next level projects.
You should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or comparable (B.Sc., M.Sc., Diploma) OR proven track record of excellent firmware development skills
- Have strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and the ability to take initiative
- 3+ years of experience of writing portable and testable code for embedded systems
- Well versed in C for embedded development and its pitfalls (can be any C standard)
- Experience in modern C++ for embedded development
- Reading of schematics and basic understanding of electronics
- Ability to self-organize and work independently within a range of given duties
- Good English skills, German Skills are preferred
- Experience in designing test concepts for firmware
- Experience with C# or Java.
- Team-player with a positive charisma, flexible and responsible
For more information on this role contact Harry on email@example.com