As part of their aggressive strategy for growth, this dynamic, VC funded, Big Data start up is looking to recruit passionate Scala developers to join their core platform development team.
You will be working on several challenging and ground breaking projects, delivering technical solutions within the analytics space.
The analytics software platform has been deployed successfully across several diverse industry sectors, including Formula 1 teams, premier league football clubs, financial service companies and aviation specialists.
What’s on offer to you:
- 4 hours a week self-study time to enhance your skills and work on any personal projects
- The opportunity to work as part of an elite team of technologists on multiple projects
- A flexible working environment with amazing break-out areas and a cool start-up culture
- Monthly internal hackathons so you can put your skills to the test against your peers!
- As part of a hugely talented team you will be consistently challenged to further develop your technical skills, capability and knowledge base.
The Scala Developer role:
- Build, test and deploy innovative and practical solutions for their existing platform
- Work on multiple projects, with exposure to cutting edge big data technologies
- Delivery of tested code which be immediately put into production
- Work across the full software development lifecycle
Skills and experience you’ll bring to the Scala Developer role:
- 18 months + professional Scala development experience
- A passionate technologist both in the workplace and current/past experience of working on personal projects
For more information about this excellent next step in your career as a Scala Developer please apply now and for a confidential discussion.