Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: £25k - £35k
We are currently working with an exciting Global Wireless company who create cutting edge technology within 5G.
This client have recently decided to invest in their R&D team to support their expanding product portfolio and as part of this growth they have opened an extremely exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team.
This role will see you create the mechanical & industrial designs required for their products.
- Contribute to the mechanical and industrial design aspects of the product in development, from initial design concepts through to the released product in manufacture.
- Ensuring that all 3D/2D product design drawings and related documentation is accomplished within agreed project timescales and that designs are thoroughly documented.
- Actively participating in the NPI process involving the assembly and evaluation of prototype units and liaising with suppliers/manufacturers as appropriate.
- Providing on going mechanical design support for newly developed products.
- Educated to Degree level in Product Design/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Expertise in using CAD software, E.g. Solidworks, PTC Creo
- Solid knowledge and experience in sheet metal and machined part design
- Experience of using CFD analysis
- Experience of electronics packaging and the mechanical aspects of PCB design and inter-connect technologies. A good awareness of EMC issues and requirements
- An excellent knowledge of DFM and DFA processes and engineering principles
They also offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes a contributory pension plan, flexible holidays, life assurance and critical illness cover and personal health care options.
Please contact Seb via Mobile (07805 596 664) OR Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)