Job Title: Hardware Engineer
Location: West London
Salary: £55,000 - £62,000
This exciting Robotics Start-Up, based in London, are currently looking for a Senior Hardware Engineer to join their fast- growing engineering team
You will be focused on the embedded electronics elements of their products, designing the control electronics for their products, RFID readers and other devices.
- Designing embedded systems for machine control & sensing
- Selecting appropriate technologies, architectures and components
- Logical & physical design including Microcontroller & digital interfaces and Analogue circuitry to interface to sensing modules (Load Cells etc)
- Oversight of manufacturing & testing of control systems
- 3-5 years’ industry experience, designing & shipping products, preferably in the robotics, IoT, Industrial Automation or Embedded space
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical area (or equivalent work experience).
- Experience building embedded / IoT systems
- Experience with both digital and analogue electronics
- Experience putting systems into small to medium volume manufacture
- Quality control of manufactured products and systems
- Familiarity with design software and debugging
- Creative thinker!
It would be a bonus if you have:
- Experience with 32bit microcontrollers
- Experience with weighing & load cells
- Previously worked with Motor control
- Familiarity with RFID
- Inverter control experience
As well as a great place to work, they also offer a competitive salary and the following perks:
- Company Stock option scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Good contributory pension
- Vitality Health Insurance - giving you discounted gym membership plus many more rewards
- Monthly social events!
- And of course, you’ll get to play with the robots!
For more information about this role, please contact Hannah Stevens at Oakmont Consulting on 0203 435 5598 or email firstname.lastname@example.org