Embedded Software Engineer
If you’re an Embedded Software Engineer looking to showcase your talent in a well-established, market leader in IoT Technologies then you need to speak with my client before it’s too late.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is disrupting industries on a global scale. It enables a step-change in the way we organise, from work practices and leisure activities through to how industry is run. At the same time, we face many challenges relating to our environment, and it is accepted that we cannot continue using the planet’s resources in the way we have been doing since the previous industrial revolution. IoT technologies are widely regarded as key to delivering the improvements needed for environmental protection, for society and for industry. While progress of the IoT revolution has been impressive, to date it has been unable to address the oceans and the underground environment – this company has begun to change this already!
My client is looking for an exceptionally talented Embedded Software Engineer to join the ranks too offer support to the design, build and delivery of the most cutting edge smart wireless devices and solutions. This opportunity will give you the chance to design, implement, test and maintain embedded software with use of your skills and experience to make a positive impact on the market.
- Develop new and enhance existing embedded software for IoT devices.
- Analyse system/software requirements, architect solutions, design, test and maintain embedded software.
- Be a part of the full Software product cycle
- Liaise with other engineering teams (Hardware, Mechanical etc…), to ensure product and customer satisfaction is met
- 3+ Years Embedded Software industry experience
- Strong C/C++ programming (Real Time Embedded environment)
- Understanding of 8/16/32-Bit MCU architectures
- Debugging and testing experience of real-time embedded software designs
- Knowledge of revision control systems including Git, SVN, etc…
- Understanding of standard communication interfaces
- Interpret circuit schematics and component datasheets
- Python programming experience
- Understanding of Interfacing to microcontroller hardware
- Programming experience of TI, MSP430 and ARM processor architectures
- Experience developing software for single Board Computers (Raspberry Pi, Delphino, etc…)
- Knowledge of digital and analogue electronics