Position: Electronics Engineer
Salary: £50k+ Attractive Bonus & Benefits
Location - Bath
We are working with an exciting, world class global company, specializing in the production of market leading IOT systems for the Energy industry.
They are currently seeking a talented Electronics Engineer, with an understanding of firmware, where you will have the opportunity to develop your skills & knowledge within your role.
- Contribute to production requirements & customer issues affecting the electronics
- Respond to stakeholder specifications & develop technical solutions
- Develop & provide cost/time estimates in collaboration with other business disciplines
- Present analysis results & project solutions to key stakeholders including technical leads, senior leaders & customers
- Ensure functional & non-functional test specifications meet compliance requirements
- Develop & prepare technical records and reports to demonstrate compliance with associated specification & any relevant standards
- Design changes to meet internationally recognised standards
- Provide technical support to key internal & external stakeholders e.g. Sales, Service, Production, Buying, and Quality Departments
Qualifications & Technical Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Software, or Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience
- Previous industrial design experience
- Proven experience in analysing, designing, testing, debugging, and enhancing existing/new products used in an industrial environment.
- Experience in task management, defect management, requirements capture, verification and validation tools.
- Experience in C programming (embedded C)
- Understanding of electronics and embedded software
- Unit testing/regression testing experience
To apply for this outstanding opportunity please forward your CV in the first instance to: Callum Dupree firstname.lastname@example.org