Electronic Design Engineer – Audio
Location – Salisbury
Salary - £35,000 to £40,000 p.a
Who they are:
Our client is a company with a passion in looking at the future of music development. They are a well-established business creating audio products from headphones to HiFi systems, Retailing their products nationwide. You will be part of the Electronic Design Engineering team with an fast track path for progression.
We are looking for a highly motivated graduate Electronic Engineer who wants to work in an exciting and rapidly growing business. Their Engineering team is unlike any other – you will work alongside creative technologists and visionaries within the industry. Engineering with a team like this is a fantastic way to kick-start any young engineer’s career.
- A BsC degree with a minimum of a 2:1 (hons) in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Experience on embedded systems, designing and testing electronics with C/C++
- Proactiveness, self-awareness and the ability to be open
- Quick to learn and willing to coach other non-technical team members
- Experience with ARM processors
- Experience with power electronics design and testing
- Knowledge of control theory and techniques
- Linux shell scripting
A competitive salary is on offer along with a range of benefits including: 20+ days holiday, Flexi working, Pension scheme, health cover and cycle to work scheme
We would like to hear from anyone with a background in Electronics Design. If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact me on – 0203 435 5598 or firstname.lastname@example.org