· You will be responsible for the delivery of complex customer IT Infrastructure/Cloud projects from planning, design to implementation.
· Manage the project from the technical perspective from start to completion including the resolution of project risks and issues.
· Manage small to medium or a portion of larger, more complex customer IT Infrastructure projects.
· Ensure project objectives and performance metrics are achieved.
· Ensure that project deliverable meet the required quality standards and are accepted by the customer.
· Responsible for regular customer and internal project status and project financial reporting.
· Responsible for organizing and leading project team and project governance team meetings.
· Accountable for the Project Budget. Participates in the preparation of proposals and agreements. Oversees project staff including project engineers, both on- and off-shore team, vendors, partners or subcontractors.
· Continuously focused on project delivery excellence and high level of customer satisfaction.
· Build tight working relationship with CIS offshore delivery teams.
· Open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams
· You should for the role have 10 or more years of IT experience.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an IT Cloud Technical Project Manager.
· Exposure and working level knowledge of working with and interfacing to global delivery teams.
· Fluent in English.
· Project Management experience in the deployment of IT cloud Infrastructure technologies focused on Enterprise/Cloud.
· Deep technical knowledge of main IT Infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, cloud) including: -