Chief Scientific Officer (CSO)
Salary: £80k - £95k
The brainchild of a University program which has recently received £60m GBP in funding to push their already patented technology to the next level.
Their focus is on a novel technology in the field of optical fibre and photonic interferometry sensing applications. This round breaking technology can be used in a broad range of domains including structural engineering, green energy and aerospace.
They are now looking to on-board an additional 3 engineers as well as a CSO to help build their core team to get the idea from concept to market. This is a great opportunity to start with a company that has a large financial backing, a one of a kind technology and scope to push your career to the next level.
Role requirements/Previous experience:
- Provide scientific guidance on strategic and operating decisions, setting strategy, and performance goall
- Lead Scientific development on new and current products
- Extensive industry experience in a relevant field i.e. Photonics, Signal Processing, Applications
- Strong academic background in a relevant field Masters/ Ph.D.
- Strong benefits package currently being drafted including share options and bonus