Up to €60,000 (DOE)
Here at Oakmont, we are working with an exciting growing Telecoms company. For over fourteen years. they have been specializing in transceiver solutions. They occupy a growing niche market, with over 60 colleagues who work together to deliver excellent products and services to their customers. Because they are constantly growing, they need you. they’re currently looking for a build engineer to join the interdisciplinary team. You will help them create, maintain and improve the build systems that drive our software development.
- Plan and design new CI and other related systems and improve existing ones. (Ansible, Bash, Python and various other languages)
- Integrate new software and hardware into our CI systems (various languages, environments and tools, often with a focus on embedded software development, Jenkins)
- Liaise with the development teams, formulating plans to help with delivering fast and effective builds and tools for the wider company
- A solid technical foundation — e.g. Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Deep knowledge of Linux and system administration tools, mainly for Debian-based distributions
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code tooling like Ansible and a strong desire for automation
- Working knowledge of distributed version control software — e.g. git
- Experience with CI systems such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Drone CI or similar • Excellent communication skills in English and able to clearly articulate your ideas, designs and suggestions, additional German skills are an asset
- You are a dedicated team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Interest in security topics and familiarity with concepts like defense-in-depth and the principle of least privilege would be desirable
- A good understanding of networking concepts and protocols (SSH, IPv6, TLS) is advantageous • Knowledge of build tools such as cmake, make, xcodebuild, nix will benefit you
Does this sound like the role for you?
Then please contact Callum Dupree email@example.com