Are you a software developer with experience of Java, C#, C++, Python or Scala ideally with exposure to big data?
One the fastest growing systematic Hedge Funds is currently looking to augment their highly skilled development team to help develop their market leading trading platform.
The platform is a proprietary built trading system. As advocates of using the right tool for the right job, the platform has been developed utilising several different technologies.
What’s on offer for you:
- Working closely with the business this role will provide the opportunity to develop your financial (as well as technical) knowledge
- The opportunity to work in a team of elite technologists from around the world on multiple greenfield projects
- A flexible working environment with amazing break-out areas and a cool relaxed office culture with the option to work from home
- Rewarding remuneration package & benefits
The Software Developer role:
You’ll be working on several greenfield projects for the front office covering low latency execution systems, quant research platforms and market data systems. As Software Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Working as a Polyglot developer you will be responsible for building testing and deploying strategic solutions for their trading platform
- Working on multiple greenfield projects, choosing the best tool for the job at every stage and gaining exposure to a variety of big data technologies, functional and OO languages
- Deliver tested code to be used for multi million dollar trades
- Initially you’ll work closely with a senior developer who will provide1 on 1 support and guidance to bring you up to speed with their proprietary system
- Working within this research driven organization, you will constantly be challenged and given the autonomy to craft creative and innovative technical solutions.
Skills and experience you’ll bring to the Software Developer role:
- Minimum 2 years + professional development experience
- Knowledge of either Java, C#, C++, Python or Scala ideally with exposure to big data
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Ability to think and operate calmly under pressure
For a confidential conversation about why this job is the next step in your career apply now!