Senior Software Engineer - Platform Engineering
Our client is a high-growth technology company. Their objective is simple: to make managing data simple.
Their clients include global banks, brokers, exchanges, asset managers, hedge funds and corporates. Headquartered in London, they have offices in New York, Luxembourg, Edinburgh, Singapore and serve clients throughout Europe, North America, Africa, Asia, and Australasia.
As an engineer in the Platform team, you’ll get to work across a wide range of systems, environments & technologies. As a team, you’d be responsible for designing and building my clients infrastructure, networking, cloud services and Kubernetes clusters - and for the packaging and deployment of our applications and products.
What you'd be working on:
- Currently transforming the way in which they build & operate their application. This relies heavily on the following tools and technologies:
- AWS & vSphere
- Prometheus & Elasticsearch
You should apply if:
- Familiar with some of the Platform technologies (or specialise in one part)
- Flexible and adaptable with a range of tools, languages and disciplines
- Experience with containers and containerisation in a production environment
- Love the idea of being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team
- Want to be in an environment that encourages you to learn and grow
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary and bonus scheme
- Pension contribution
- Company Options Scheme
- Unlimited Holiday policy
- Flexible working policy, including working from home
For more information please contact me on 0203 435 5598 or firstname.lastname@example.org