Senior Software Engineer
Location: Central London
Our Client develops audio technologies that solve real world problems. Their mission is to eliminate the isolation/loneliness which is caused by noise induced hearing loss. They develop award-winning hardware & software products and working with clients to protect their workers in hazardous environments.
A key element of our solution is a risk management platform where clients can gain insights into their working environments through visualization and reporting.
You will work with the team to continuously develop this platform with the product development roadmap. Implementing a full-stack of features through design, development, test and deployment of highly efficient code. You should be a team player who is comfortable working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for proactive, and engaging individuals who love a challenge with the following set of skills:
- 5+ years of experience working in a development environment
- Computer Science/Engineering degree or similar
Strong experience coding in the following languages:
- Backend frameworks - Django, Flask or Node.js
- SQL - MySql or Postgres
- NoSQL - Time-series e.g. influxDB / TimescaleDB
- RESTful APIs - designing, implementing and using
- AWS / Azure or equivalent cloud services
- Continuous Integration and Deploy tools and methodologies
- Unit testing/automated testing
- Git / Distributed Version Control
Nice to have:
- React or Angular
- Working understanding of IoT (edge to server) applications
- An understanding of audio concepts
- Experience working with large data sets