A fast-growing consultancy in performance, attribution and risk for major asset management firms are currently recruiting consultants to join their professional services (PS) team.
You will have knowledge of multiple asset classes (Fixed Income beneficial) preferably in the asset management arena in a performance & attribution role. As the Senior Performance & Attribution Consultant you have a high profile role and there may be and element travel involved to Europe, North America and Asia.
What they can offer you:
- Enhanced knowledge of enterprise performance & attribution risk systems
- Competitive salary £70K to £100K dependent on your experience and background
- Extensive benefits package
- Access to existing network to become an SME in this area
- Structured career development path
- External training opportunities
The Senior Performance & Attribution Consultant role:
- Perform onsite implementation/upgrades where needed
- Assess client needs, set up systems to identify potential gaps, writing or specifying reports to satisfy requirements
- Training customer staff
- Oversee relevant IT issues
Your skills & experience
- Knowledge of Performance & Attribution
- Stakeholder management experience
- Good communication skills essential for client facing role
- Implementation experience in performance & attribution capacity
- Support, maintenance & quality management experience
- Sales/product management experience (desirable)
For a confidential discussion and more information about this excellent career move please email your CV now.