A multinational banking and financial services company are recruiting a high calibre individual with front-office equities knowledge, and architectural and engineering background/experience of delivery to join their development team as a Senior Java Developer.
The development team is a small and agile technology group delivering several greenfield and brownfield projects to support the bank's Financial Markets business as well as support requirements from other.
What they can offer you:
- Exposure to grid computing and functional programming.
- The opportunity to fast-track your career progression in this expanding team.
- A great cash package with comprehensive benefits and a lucrative bonus pool.
The Senior Java Developer Role:
As a senior java developer, you'll be responsible for delivering a number of crucial projects related to the FO. Based in London you’ll be working in a global team with business analysts, project managers, business stakeholders and other technical experts across multiple locations.
- Working closely with experienced developers in the end-to-end design, development, and support of front-office systems.
- Working closely with a variety of key business groups.
- Design smart and scalable solutions following the bank standards.
- Coordinate with other teams in technology.
- Writing efficient, clear code and articulating what has been implemented and why.
Your skills and experience:
- An excellent development track-record with good knowledge of software design principles.
- 3 years Java programming is essential,
- Scala, Hadoop/Spark knowledge is advantageous.
- Relational DB development background is beneficial.
- An understanding of Investment banking would be useful
Apply now for a confidential discussion about the Senior Java Developer role and company.