Our client, one of the leading fintech software vendors within the Financial Services sector, is currently recruiting for highly talented & experienced Senior Java developers, to join the rapidly growing, elite product development team, as the business looks to build upon it’s meteoric growth. As part of this globally diverse & highly academic team, you’ll be working alongside some of the most creative developers in the world on a variety of greenfield projects.
As a trusted and valued software specialist, you will not be treated as simply another “cog in the machine” but driven forward and recognised as integral to the success of the business where you will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including design and architecture, taking ownership of specific projects, with the opportunity to lead development teams while remaining hands on.
- You will work as a Java developer and be responsible for designing and building innovative solutions for clients within Investment Banking, Wealth & Asset management.
- You will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to develop project requirements.
- Opportunity to work on multiple greenfield projects
- You will be working in a relaxed and creative environment which will enable you to focus on the quality of your work as you manage it through the entire development lifecycle.
What they can offer you:
- Exposure to a variety of cutting edge technologies
- Access to the best training seminars and conferences in the world
- Career Opportunities includes internal transfer to work at one of the global offices
- A flexible working environment with the option to work from home.
- Clear path for fast track career progression with regular reviews with business leaders
- Free breakfast and lunch on-site, free gym membership, broad benefits + pension package, regular & varied company social events.
What you’ll be working with/learning:
- Java 8, React.JS, Apache Camel, Hibernate, Groovy, Lucene and a variety of many other cutting edge technologies.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A computer science or STEM graduate from a top tier university.
- Min 5 years professional Java development experience.
- Capable of managing multiple project streams
- Demonstrable track record of successful project delivery.
- Good communication skills with a collaborative approach and mindset.
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving.
For a confidential discussion about this outstanding opportunity please apply now by forwarding your cv in the first instance