Senior Hardware Engineer
Location: West London
Salary: Up to £45k
This exciting Robotics Start-Up is based in West London and currently looking for a Senior Hardware Engineer to join the team!
You will be focussed on the embedded electronics elements of their products, designing the control electronics for their products, RFID readers, and other devices.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Designing embedded systems for machine control and sensing
- Selecting appropriate technologies, architectures and components
- Logical and physical design including Microcontroller and digital interfaces and Analogue circuitry to interface to sensing modules (Load Cells etc)
- Oversight of manufacturing and testing of control systems
What we need you to have:
- 3-5 years of industry experience designing and shipping products, preferably in the robotics, IoT, Industrial Automation or Embedded space
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical area (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience building embedded / IoT systems
- Experience with both digital and analogue electronics
- Experience putting systems into small to medium volume manufacture
- Quality control of manufactured products and systems
- Familiarity with design software and debugging
- The ability to think out of the box
It would be a bonus if you have:
- Experience with 32bit microcontrollers
- Experience with Weighing and load cells
- Previously worked with Motor control
- Familiarity with RFID
- Inverter control experience
As well as being a fun place to work, we also offer a competitive salary and the following perks:
- Company Stock option scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Good contributory pension
- Vitality Health Insurance - giving you discounted gym membership plus many more rewards
- Monthly social events!
- And of course, you’ll get to play with the robots...
For more information about this role, please contact Hannah Stevens at Oakmont Consulting on 0203 435 5598 or email email@example.com