Senior Golang Developer
Salary: £65,000 - £90,000
Our client is a small, friendly and creative team building robots for restaurant and food industries and we’re having a lot of fun along the way. Our teams work across robotics, mechatronics, software and down into embedded systems.
As a Senior Golang Developer, you’ll be helping us create a complete system around our robotic machine. You also be leading a team developing an area of the company’s software stack, including:
The ideal candidates will have some of the skills listed below.
- Experience with Go (GoLang) is essential
- 5+ years of industry experience (as a developer)
- Experience building end-to-end systems
- Working in an Agile Environment
- Experience/Interest with robotics
- Embedded & cloud development capabilities.
- Application development experience (e.g. Python, TypeScript, Java)
- Understanding of micro-services
As well as being a fun place to work, we also offer a competitive salary and the following perks:
- Good contributory pension
- Health Insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Weekly team lunch & Monthly social events!