Senior Full-Stack Developer (Senior/Lead)
Location: Central London – (currently remote)
Salary: DOE + Equity & Stock Options
You will join a well-funded pre-seed stage start-up that are looking to shake up their industry by offering a fast on demand service. This will be utilized through their App and website and supported by with building a network of dark stores across London and beyond while leaning on a rider network to deliver customers’ orders.
You will be joining a small team that collaborates very closely and is focused on rapidly creating impact. The founders have executive-level experience with leading start-ups and a background in top-tier management consulting and consumer goods.
This is an exciting time to join the company and as one of the first employees you will experience the exciting entrepreneurial roller coaster firsthand. In the first 12 months, you will help take the client from its current launch proving product-market fit and launching new fulfilment centres across London.
- You will define and implement the product roadmap in line with the business strategy. Alongside the founders you will create and develop a long-term plan for growing the tech function
- Design, develop and manage web/mobile platforms. Covering platform architecture, cloud-based infrastructure, databases, IT and information security, user experience design, coding and code reviews, product development, user testing and technology selection
- Select external technical partners, and over time building and managing a team of internal technical talent
- 3+ years of proven experience in Software Development (multiple programming languages across the front and back end.)
- Solid background in software development – (system architecture, software design and programming)
- Knowledge/interest in cutting edge technologies and emerging trends
- Strong leadership attitude and mindset to inspire and collaborate with others
- Comfortable with ambiguity, short deadlines and changing priorities
- Strong initiative and entrepreneurial drive
- Experience working in a start-up/building a customer-facing product
- Experience/knowledge of ecommerce, retail or logistics
- Expertise in data science
- Competitive compensation package including salary and stock option plan
- Generous holiday allowance, employee pension plan, training/resource allowance, team outings