Senior FPGA/Hardware Engineer
Salary: £45k - £55k
An exciting opportunity to join a semiconductor company that provides Forward Error Correction or channel coding solutions to accelerate the next generations of wireless communications.
Their mission is to be the number one supplier of channel coding solutions in communication systems. With this in mind, they are in the middle of a large recruitment surge where they are looking to bring on a total of four Engineers to help drive their current and new products forward.
- Provide mentoring to aid the development of Junior colleagues
- Lead the optimisation, synthesis and characterisation of FPGA solutions
- Design and develop support functionality to target IP solutions to FPGA hardware platforms
- Apply specialised skills and expertise to enable team to make the successful and timely delivery of projects
- Up to £2000 assistance with relocation (Outside 25-mile radius of head office)
- 25 days annual leave
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Death in service cover