Senior FPGA Engineer
Salary: £55k - £70k
The brainchild of a University program which has recently received £60m GBP in funding to push their already patented technology to the next level.
Their focus is on a novel technology in the field of optical fibre and photonic interferometry sensing applications. This round breaking technology can be used in a broad range of domains including structural engineering, green energy and aerospace.
They are now looking to on-board an additional 3 engineers as well as a CSO to help build their core team to get the idea from concept to market. This is a great opportunity to start with a company that has a large financial backing, a one of a kind technology and scope to push your career to the next level.
Role requirements/Previous experience
The key skills they are looking for are:
- FPGA Development – (VHDL or Verilog)
- High-speed digital design
- Experience in Microcontroller programming
- CAD PCB design schematic and layout preferably using Altium
- 3+ years’ experience
- Degree in Electronics Engineering (or related subject)
Experience in the below would be beneficial
- Quantum, Optics or Photonic experience
- Experience in a research/start-up environment
- System Engineering