Senior Firmware Engineer
Salary: £45k-50k p.a + performance bonus
Our client is an award winning, dynamic and creative engineering company, producing innovative products for the global Marine and Recreational Vehicle markets.
With numerous innovative, cutting edge R&D projects underway, they are constantly updating their product set in their quest for continuous improvement.
To support their dynamic growth they are looking to identify an outstanding talented(self-starter) Senior Engineer to join their highly talented engineering team, where your rol will encompass combined Software/Firmware development, working to Agile development principles. This position is available for an immediate start and offers competitive compensation and benefits for the right candidate.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Graduate degree or equivalent in Elec Engi &or IT
- C or C++, Java, Python, JS/HTML5, programming skills
- Can-Based Software
- Understanding of Electronics principles
- Understand, create and maintain electronics schematics.
- Able to design, test, and prove electronics components including PCB design.
- CAD skills for 3D design and Modelling
- Creative independent thinking with good problem-solving skills
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Willing to do a combination of hands-on electronics (at board level) and computer related tasks
- Willing to learn low-level programming for our adaptation of CAN Open (ARGO)
- Genuinely interested to work on cutting edge R&D projects, Bench testing and product validation
- Willing to learn new hands-on skills
- Strong interest in practical application of electrical engineering innovation in the Marine and Recreational Vehicle industries