Job Title: Embedded Systems Engineer
Salary: Up to £80,000 D.O.E
They are an early start-up looking for an aspiring Engineer to kick-start their career in the Robotics sector.
You are a robotics engineer with hands on experience of developing robotic systems. You are comfortable using software and control to get real systems working.
Our client is seeking an exceptional Embedded Systems Engineer who are looking for their next challenge as they are looking to grow rapidly. They can offer a key role in a quickly growing start-up and you will be heavily involved in the success of the company.
My client is looking for an Engineer to join their highly talented research and development team.
Key aspects of the role
- Embedded Systems Design
- Firmware design using embedded operating systems
- Firmware and electdronic hardware testing and debugging
- Integration, commissioning and design verification on robotic hardware
- "Hands on" with Robotic systems
Do you have?
- Bachelor or masters in robotics, computer science, mechatronics, engineering or similar/equivalent
- Commercial or academic experience building robots
- ROS (Framework, tools)
- Understanding of basic Linux administration
- Proven ability to code in Python or C++
- Git and Version Control
- Knowledge of communication protocols (e.g. Serial, Ethernet, CAN)
- Automation technique skills (e.g. control loop tuning)
- Experience of definition and execution of test process and test planning
I am looking for all levels of experience for this role, if you have a background in Robotics or Automation then please contact me on 0203 435 5598 or email@example.com