Senior Embedded & Electronics Engineer
Salary: £50k - £60k
This a fantastic opportunity to join company that are working on a cutting edge technology within the Display sector. They are currently building a product that will allow the user to optimise their viewing experience in all environments by providing vivid colour and video-capability, with zero energy use for static image storage. This is a small and dynamic team leaving plenty of scope for progression as the company grows.
They are looking for a Senior Embedded & Electronics Engineer to join their team who has experience designing, assembling and programming embedded systems with power efficient FPGAs and microcontrollers.
Role requirements/Previous experience
- A good first degree or MSc (or equivalent working experience) in electronic/electrical engineering, computer science, embedded systems or related area.
- Practical experience of electronics including op-amps, analogue and digital electronics design, ADC/DAC circuitry, discrete transistor design and schematics/PCB design.
- Practical experience of software/firmware programming including USB/I2C/SPI/UART programming interfaces and flash memory programming.
- Firmware development experience implementing C, C++ based embedded systems.
- Proficiency programming ARM (STM32 preferred) based microcontroller devices.
- Experience using C#, Matlab and Python to communicate and control external hardware.
- Programming experience of VHDL/Verilog, particularly for display device driving applications.