Senior Back-End Developer (Python)
Salary: Up to £90k
Location: London About Client:
Our client is an exciting IoT wearables that develops audio technologies to protect people’s health. They do this by developing award-winning hardware and software products and working with clients to protect their workers in hazardous environments.
A bit about the role:
We are seeking a Senior Backend Software Engineer (Python) to join our multi-discipline engineering team. Ideally you will be a team player who is comfortable working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
A key element of our clients solution is the Peak platform. Peak is a risk management platform where clients can gain insights into their working environments through visualization and reporting.
A bit about you:
We are looking for proactive, and engaging individuals who love a challenge with the following set of skills:
- Python, (Django, Flask or Node.js)
- SQL - MySql or Postgres, NoSQL
- RESTful APIs, AWS/Azure/GCP
- CI/CD, RESTful APIs. Testing, Git
We don’t expect people to have every skills, the Python Development experience is the most important aspect.
Just one more thing:
- They are based in a modern office (WeWork) so can benefit hugely from their dog friendly offices, access to Gymbox and onsite wellbeing initiatives, free breakfast and beer and prosecco taps.
- They have recently hired a new Head of People and Culture who has been tasked with implementing a new benefits package for our team so all good things to come!
- They host regular company socials!
- All employees are invited to participate in our EMI Options scheme: we want you to feel like you’re a valuable part of our success.