Position: Senior ASIC Digital Verification Design Engineer
Salary: 80-85,000 euros + attractive benefits package including bonus
Our client is a dynamic, high growth, global semiconductor company providing state of the art disruptive chipset solutions in Power Management & Smart Audio across a wide spectrum of applications.
Their patented technology offers super-fast switching regulators with the smallest form factor in the world, providing high performance and ultra-low power through best-in-class efficiency. Their proprietary low power & small size Artificial Intelligence implementation combined with its innovative Analog Front-End, offers solutions for intelligent IoT, Smart Audio & other applications.
Your Duties & Responsibilities
- Design verification support across product portfolio
- Implementing methodologies and ensuring compliance
- Working with integration and test teams to deliver test benches and patterns
- Participating in device evaluations
Your Skills & Specifications
- Experience with AI & Neural Networks
- Hands on experience in low power design techniques
- Experience with products that have gone to volume production
- Experience in verification using technologies like constrained random verification, SVA, UVM, functional coverage, etc.
- Familiarity with Python and TCL
Education and Qualifications
- Master's or Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in digital verification
- Ability to write assertions and exposure to formal verification
- Experience of start-up or small companies
- Strong written & verbal skills