Position: Senior ASIC Digital Design Engineer
Location: Ireland (remote)
Salary: Up to €90,000 p.a. (D.O.E) + attractive benefits package including bonus
Our client is a dynamic, high growth, global semiconductor company providing state of the art disruptive chipset solutions in Power Management & Smart Audio across a wide spectrum of applications.
Their patented technology offers super-fast switching regulators with the smallest form factor in the world, providing high performance and ultra-low power through best-in-class efficiency. Their proprietary low power & small size Artificial Intelligence implementation combined with its innovative Analog Front-End, offers solutions for intelligent IoT, Smart Audio & other applications.
- Participate in and help drive all phases of product development including definition, architecture, modeling, design, verification, physical implementation, lab evaluation and debug
- Develop customer proposals (working jointly) during the business development phase
- Participate in detailed chip level design and physical implementation workflow including system and analog integration.
- Lead and manage chip functionality verification efforts through simulation and modeling, including co-simulation with digital blocks
- Guide physical design engineers towards chip tape-out to ensure circuit performance requirements are met
- Mentor design team at all levels
Skills and Specifications
- Distinguished accomplishments in one or more of the following areas:
- Mixed Signal integration,
- Production ASICs, DSP, Artificial Intelligence
- Proven experience in both cutting-edge circuit development and delivering products to market
- Hands-on, up-to-date working knowledge of digital design and verification
- Experience in design with small geometry processes (<28nm) preferred
- Know-how and expertise in system level modeling or similar would be an advantage.
- Experience of using Synopsys EDA tools, timing analysis, timing constraints.
- Experience in lower power design techniques.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Education and Qualifications
- Master's or Ph.D degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in digital design
- Experience in start-ups or small companies
- Strong written and verbal skills