Job Title: Python Developer
Location: Central London
Salary: £60,000-£75,000 + Equity
Our Client is an AI Driven Start-Up looking to shape and change their industry by using automation and innovative techniques provided by their product.
They are creating a software system that will be able to save customers time and money by simplifying the process of designing electronic circuit boards.
In this role you will be working at the cutting edge of technology and working on projects that push beyond what is currently thought to be possible. The client is VC backed and they are currently in the process of building a world class technology team.
As a Senior Python Developer, you’ll take full control in developing the algorithms & software from the ground up, while collaborating with team members and the other teams across the company.
You will design, build and maintain the core software. This will include working on a large database of electronic components, complex algorithms, verification and integration with 3rd party software and APIs.
- Design algorithms to solve the problems involved in electronics design in collaboration with the electronics engineering team.
- Participate in code reviews, continuous integration and automatic testing.
- Help shape our technology stack, assuring a modern and positive development experience.
- Use best practices and processes for high-quality software development.
- Constantly looking to challenge and influence our business and technology strategy.
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar experience.
- Extensive professional experience solving complex problems using Python.
- Professional experience with automated testing and maintaining large codebases in Python.
- Experience working in an agile software development environment.
- Previous experience/An Interest in electronic engineering.
- Algorithm design (high-performance computing, discrete optimisation, mathematical modelling, data science & machine learning)
- Compiler & programming language design including hardware description languages.
If you would like to discuss this role further, then please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 435 5598