Principal Digital Design Engineer
Location: Cheshire/Home based
Salary: Up to £80,000 DOE
- Min 10 years relevant experience
- Experience in Architectural and System level digital design through RTL (Verilog) into GDSII
- Knowledge of System level and digital signal processing with a strong mathematical understanding
- Use of Microprocessors and implementation and/or Matlab (or similar) a strong advantage.
- Solid understanding of system verification including Verilog-AMS.
- Preferably a familiarity with cadence tooling
- Use robust working practices and design management.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a multi-discipline team.
- Ideally this would suit an engineer who would enjoy a start-up work environment where the contribution of each engineer makes the difference.
- Competitive salary, stock options and flexible working
For more information about this role please contact Oli on email@example.com or call 0203 435 5598