An innovative new stealth-mode start-up based in Oxford is recruiting a number of high calibre individuals with experience working on cloud computing. The development team is a small and agile technology group who, since their recent round of funding, are now looking to expand heavily.
As .Net Developer you’ll be working on a variety of new innovative projects where you’ll use your problem solving skills.
What they‘re offering you:
- The opportunity to work on a number of problems never faced before.
- The opportunity to grow within this expanding organisation and work on multiple exciting, greenfield projects.
- Freedom on the technology stack you’ll be using, where you’ll have autonomy to utilise the right tool for the right job.
What you’ll do in this .Net Developer role:
- Working closely with the CTO and two experienced developers in the end-to-end design, development, and support of new cloud computing systems .
- Designing smart and scalable solutions to develop the core product.
- Coordinating with other members of the technology team.
- Writing efficient, clear code and articulating what has been implemented and why.
- Working in a research driven business where focus is on the quality of your work, not the hours spent in the office.
Skills and experience you’ll bring to the .Net developer role:
- A proven development track record
- Minimum 2 years programming experience is essential and a willingness to embrace new technologies.
- A strong problem-solving mindset allowing you to answer and solve a multitude of issues, both functionally and technically.
Apply now for the .Net Developer job to join this excellent company with a great ethos and working practices.