This Company has a small multi-disciplined team of 40 people designing and manufacturing, high value robotic machines for testing large printed circuit boards in our Macclesfield, Cheshire headquarters. Most of our sales are in China and the USA where we have our own small factories and staff employed to provide local support for the machines. We have established ourselves as the market leader in our niche market.
Their products are used by some of the largest companies in the world (e.g. Cisco Systems, Ericsson, Oracle, Huawei, Foxconn).
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills whilst making a valuable contribution in a varied and challenging environment.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Development & support of specialist custom robotic machinery
- Ensuring continued customer satisfaction through product capabilities, documentation and support
- Liaising with colleagues at various levels within the company
- A keen interest in Automation and Robotics
- Demonstrable ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Software programming (C#)
Desirable Requirements (Not essential):
- Any practical experience of working with automation / robotics
- Knowledge/experience of image processing (knowledge of OpenCV)
- Knowledge/experience of PLC programming (Mitsu ladder logic)
- Knowledge/experience of motion control
Occasional world-wide travel may be necessary (we have almost no UK/European customers)
The client offers an excellent working environment within a close knit team. As part of your employment you will receive all the usual benefits, including 25 days holiday per annum, a company Sick Pay Scheme and pension.
For more information about this role please contact Seb on firstname.lastname@example.org