A hot new data analytics start-up based in the heart of tech city, has recently secured their Series A funding. They are now looking to recruit an exceptional front-end developer.
Currently, the team consists of full-stack developers; however, in keeping with their plans for growth, they now wish to build a dedicated front-end development team.
What they will give you;
• Commitment to professional training
• A cool working environment with weekly drinks and regular social night-outs
• A collaborative team environment
• Flexible working hours with the option to work from home
• Salary circa £60k-£80k plus attractive bonus scheme
The Lead Front End Developer role:
• Lead a development project to redesign their existing platform
• Responsibility to recruit and grow the team over the next 18 months
• Working closely with the lead UX designer you will be responsible for the redesign and build of the UI
Skills and experience you’ll bring to the Lead Front End Developer role
• Demonstrable track record of successful delivery of multiple development projects.
• Evidence of strong team building and management skills.
• Ability to interpret and communicate clearly with both business and technical professionals.
• 2:1 and above Computer Science or STEM related degree from a top tier university or equivalent industry experience
Apply now for this Lead Front End Developer role.