As part of their strategic growth plans, an early stage FinTech company based in central London, is creating a new dedicated Data Science team, to provide an increased focus within product development. With a recent migration from SQL servers to Hadoop, they are seeking Senior Data Scientists to explore their data.
What they offer you:
- Access to leading training seminars focused on Big Data + Data Science to maintain awareness the latest data interrogation techniques
- The opportunity to work closely with the business enabling you to develop your commercial and functional knowledge
- Scope to build your team of Data Scientists
The Senior Data Scientist Role:
- This is a very senior practical role with hands-on exploratory elements
- You will be working with green field data and will be the first to perform this R&D analysis
- It will be your responsibility to discover patterns, test your hypotheses with statistics, gaining insight and presenting your recommendations across several areas throughout the business
Skills and experience you bring to the Senior Data Scientist role:
- Experienced user in Python, R (other programming languages will be considered)
- Hadoop experience is essential
- Skilled in machine learning and data modelling
- PhD or MSc level in Mathematics, Statistics or Sciences is ideal but not essential
This Senior Data Scientist position is an excellent career move. Apply now for a confidential discussion about the role and company.