Job Title: Java Developer x4
Industry: Financial Services
Location: C. London
Our Client is an innovative, high growth, product led, consultancy within the Fintech space. Their award-winning product, built around cutting-edge Java technologies, continues to be the software platform of choice for many of the world’s leading asset finance companies.
As industry market leaders, they embrace technological change & advancement. To reinforce their commitment to working on cutting edge technology, our client is looking to scale their elite product development team by recruiting outstanding internal & client facing Java developers.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for building and maintaining an industry-leading product, capable of managing high volume, complex contracts, and in doing so you will be required to solve many diverse & interesting technical challenges. The technical environment is structured around the benefits of agile, test-driven development and continuous integration practices.
- Exposure to a broad suite of Java (& other) technologies
- Responsibility for multiple high profile, complex green field projects
- Collaborative selection of new technologies and the architecture of systems
- Responsibility for building, testing and deploying strategic and tactical solutions
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to gather project requirements & design of innovative solutions
- Delivery of high quality code to be used in production for core product & bespoke designs
- 3+ years commercial Java development experience
- Computer Science or STEM Graduate
- Experience of Agile & Scrum methodologies
- Creative approach, capable of working through complex challenges
- They are building Java applications for their clients.
- They use React for their digital products and Java, Groovy and best-in-class JVM libraries for high performance on the server.
- The products are hosted on an AWS platform
- Developers are always encouraged to be innovate and bring new technologies and approaches to their work.
What the company can offer you
- Exposure to a wide range of technologies, training provided where appropriate
- Opportunities to work at one of their international offices
- All expenses paid access to global industry & tech seminars e.g JavaOne, QCon & Devoxx
- Opportunity to work within a collaborative team of talented technologists
- Structured career progression and personal development
- A flexible working environment including the option to work from home
- Free breakfasts and lunch on-site
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact me on either email@example.com or 0203 435 5598