Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
My client is a fast moving start-up developing technology to change the way that we assess and treat patients with bone/muscle injuries. (part of a successful Tech Accelerator)
The client is using the latest technology to provide accurate data to improve clinical decisions and bring a data-driven, predictive and preventative healthcare model to physiotherapy.
- You will be an iOS Developer, joining a talented team in building a new product from the ground up. We use the cutting-edge technology within iOS. (Swift)
- You'll be working in a highly collaborative environment involving the product development.
- You will be driving important architectural decisions and the development of new features.
- Contribute in sharing knowledge helping the whole team to develop professionally
- Work with internal/external clinical partners and biomechanics experts to validate our technology and ensure accuracy.
- 3+ years’ experience with iOS development. (Ideally in Swift)
Passion for building great user experiences with iOS
Computer vision, body tracking and motion capture technology
Able to use Instruments to profile, diagnose and address performance issues.
Mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions.
- Experience with ARKit and Vision frameworks.
- Experience in digital health related industry/Interest in sports, fitness or wellness
- Relish in the constant challenges a start-up throws your way.