Hardware Engineering Manager
Salary: £65k - £75k
Looking to join a business with a clear plan? My client design, manufacture and supply products that save lives. Its that simple. They have developed a comprehensive range of home and fire safety products that offer a level of protection and performance few can match.
Their market leading products are targeted at discerning customers with high expectations and we will remain committed to innovation, combining state of the art technology and design flair to deliver the most reliable, efficient and desirable home safety products.
- Guiding and consulting on advanced product development
- Research into State-of-the-art technologies relevant to the business, and advising the Technical Director on findings
- Managing and planning the workload of the hardware team, in line with R&D project plans
- Mentoring of team members and ensuring the dissemination of material relevant to emerging technologies and standards
- Knowledge of Hardware Design; PCB design/Layout, Schematics
- Standard 25 days leave there is an additional day’s birthday leave
- Health insurance
- Life assurance (3 times salary)
- Travel insurance
- Bonus scheme (Company performance)
For more information about this role please contact George on firstname.lastname@example.org