Hardware Engineer - (Junior, Senior & Principle)
Salary: £25k - £65k
An exciting start-up who are revolutionising that way that Data Centres are built. They have already designed and taken to market their first product which allows the consumer to build a server which is significantly more dense, powerful and scalable than any server currently on the market.
As they continue to grow they are now looking to build on their current team, adding an additional 3 Engineers to the R&D department before the New Year. They are looking for a Junior, Senior and Principle Level Engineer to join their Cambridge based offices. They are a small and dynamic team with plenty of scope for career progression as the company grows.
- Schematic Capture and PCB Layout (Ideally based on Cadence tools)
- ARM, Intel or AMD application processor hardware development experience (32/64bit CPUs)
- Electronics engineering degree or significant relevant experience
- Experience of power and signal integrity analysis and related tools
- Detailed design review experience
- Proven ability to clearly define and execute fault-finding at both the board and system level both during development and for support of product in the field.
- Compliance testing experience (FCC, CE, UL)
- Design for manufacturing and design for test
- Hardware board bring up and debugging experience