Salary – 50k
Location - Bath
Here at Oakmont, we are working with an exciting, market-leading, global company. They are seeking an Electronics Engineer with some understanding of firmware. This can be from doing firmware as part of your current job or as a hobby – there is plenty of opportunities to upskill and learn more within your role.
- Contribute to production requirements and customer issues affecting the electronics • Respond to stakeholder specifications and develop technical solutions.
- Develop and provide cost/time estimates in collaboration with other business disciplines
- Present analysis results and project solutions to key stakeholders such as technical leads, senior leaders and customers as necessary
- Ensure functional and non-functional test specifications meet compliance requirements
- Develop and prepare technical records and reports to demonstrate compliance with associated specification and any relevant standards
- Design changes are to meet internationally recognised standards • Provide technical support to key internal and external stakeholders e.g. Sales, Service, Production, Buying, and Quality Departments
Qualifications and Technical Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Software, or Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Previous industrial design experience.
- Proven experience in analysing, designing, testing, debugging, and enhancing existing/new products used in an industrial environment.
- Experience in task management, defect management, requirements capture, verification and validation tools. • Experience in C programming (embedded C)
- Understanding of electronics and embedded software
- Unit testing/regression testing experience
Does this sound like the role for you?
Then please contact Callum Dupree email@example.com