Hardware Design Engineer
Salary: £35,000 – £50,000 DOE
I am working with an exciting Telecommunications company who are world leaders in telecommunications test equipment, synchronisation test equipment and network emulators.
They have a multidisciplinary product development engineering team that comprise of engineers who offer various skillsets including Hardware & Software Design and System Test Engineers.
The company have recently decided to invest in their R&D team to support their expanding product portfolio and as part of this growth they have opened an extremely exciting opportunity for a Hardware Design Engineer.
You will work as part of their multi discipline product design teams to deliver new products and enhancements to our existing portfolio. The successful candidate will be experienced and able to innovate and deliver in a fast paced and busy environment and enjoy working on leading edge designs.
- Educated to Degree level in Electronics or equivalent
- Proven experience with high speed, complex, schematic design (preferably with ORCAD)
- Experience designing complex multi-layer PCB’s
- Ability to develop architecture from a product specification
Desired Requirements (Not essential):
- VHDL Design
- Knowledge of FPGA’s and high speed memory technologies
- High speed serial I/O design to 25 Gbit/s
They also offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes a contributory pension plan, flexible holidays, life assurance and critical illness cover and personal health care options.
For more information about this role, please contact Seb at Oakmont Consulting on firstname.lastname@example.org