Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Our client is a world class global Asset Management company, with offices located in London, Edinburgh and Hong Kong. To support their dynamic growth they are currently embarking on a major technology investment program, where there is a particular focus in transforming the technology to provide a world class end to end client experience.
We are looking for an outstanding full stack developer, where you will join their growing and hugely talented Client Technology team. Alongside third-party vendor systems you will be responsible for delivering customised internally developed applications. In your role as a full stack developer you will play a key role in delivering this transformation to help create the client digital roadmap.
- Partner with functional owners to develop solutions that solve business problems for all applications supporting client engagement including: -website, client portal, CRM, client reporting and internal communication, including gathering and validating requirements, developing the solution and delivery to clients.
- Support, maintain, document and follow SOLID principles as you develop solutions.
- Ensure the solutions are tested, including automated unit tests and employ CI tests.
- Leverage existing architecture & frameworks when developing solutions
- provide input on the most efficient strategies to deliver continuously to the business.
- Partner & collaborate with technical teams including, Infrastructure, BA’s, Data & Investment teams, participate in Agile discussion, code reviews and pairing.
- Enhance CI/CD pipelines as part of their continual improvements’ objective
- Promote standards and best practices (security, architecture, infrastructure, SDLC).
- Adhere to audit, information security and IT control requirements.
- Collaborate & work effectively with 3rd party relationships.
- Provide third line support expertise.
- Minimum three years’ commercial experience
- Developing and delivering technical solutions
- Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, Mongo, ElasticSearch
Familiar with multiple frameworks/libraries/tools/concepts including:
- Communication: Messaging (RabbitMQ), WCF
- Business process modelling: Workflow, UML
- Testing/CI: XUnit, MOQ, SpecFlow, Jasmine, Jest, Karma, TeamCity
- Deployment: Octopus, Ansible, Docker
- Experience of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of promoting design patterns and best practices
- Experience in delivering technical architectures
- Wealth or asset management experience (understanding of primary packages, competitors, trends & best practices)
This opportunity won’t be around for long! To get in touch please contact me on 0203 435 5598 or firstname.lastname@example.org