Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Robotics Start-Up
Location: West London
Salary: up to £50,000-£65,000
Our client is a small but fast growing, friendly and creative team that builds robots for the restaurant and food industries. The teams work across robotics, mechatronics, software and embedded systems.
Listed as one of the hottest start-ups by numerous sources our client has recently secured significant funding making this an exciting time to join them. They have already secured pre orders on their products and currently looking to grow out their technical team.
You will be working on a complete system focused around the robotic products by working on an a large distributed system, spanning across different areas such as working on the cloud or processing embedded into the sensors & dispensers.
You will be working with/leading a team developing areas of the software stack, including:
- Back-end Software development for scheduling/operations
- Robotic controlled software, Data collection & analysis tools
- Integrating with 3rd party platforms & APIs
- Working on a large system. (Cloud through to processing embedded into their dispensers & sensors.)
- Consumer-facing software interfaces (both in-restaurant, device and web)
- Effective communication between developers and 3rd party integrators
- 5+ years of commercial experience (preferably with exposure to robotics, IoT, Machine Learning, Embedded OS space)
- High level Application Language (Python, TypeScript, Java, C#)
- STEM Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience building complete systems, from embedded software through to the cloud.
- Previous experience with agile development flows
- Robotic software development environment.
- Familiar with TDD processes
- Cloud & Embedded development capabilities.
- Micro-services and decentralised systems
- IoT protocols & wireless technologies such as (AMQP, WiFi, BLE)
- Developing & debugging connected applications utilising RTOS.
- Embedded Linux
- Worked with Node.js
- App development on Android/iOS
As well as being a fun place to work, we also offer a competitive salary and the following perks:
- Company Stock option scheme
- Good contributory pension
- Private Health Insurance
- A Discounted Gym Membership
- Monthly/Quarterly social events!
- And of course, you’ll get to play with the robots
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact me on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 435 5598