A start-up company, specializing in behavioral science, is looking to recruit a talented full stack developer to join their rapidly growing development team based in London.
Whether you’ve got lots of years under your belt or you’re a recent graduate with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field we’d like to hear from you.
This company is open to developers at all levels; they are most interested in your skills and approach to development that you have.
What’s on offer to you?
- Negotiable salary circa £35K based on experience
- Knowledge and training on an extensive variety of technologies
- One to one and line management training
- Generous share option scheme
The Full Stack Developer role:
- You will work as a Full Stack Developer to join an expanding team to work on cutting edge services and applications
- You will be responsible for your work throughout the full software development lifecycle
- You will be involved in research, product development and strategy meetings
Your skills & experience
- Knowledge of an object orientated programming language (preferably Java or C++)
- It would be beneficial to have working knowledge or practice of data structures and algorithms and demonstrate both front and back end experience
For more information about the company or this Full stack Developer role to apply now!