Job Title 1: Front-end Web Developer
Job Title 2: Front-end Application Developer
Location: Basingstoke (Remote/2 days a week in office)
Salary: £40k-£60k DOE
The client is an award-winning medical company in Basingstoke who are transforming people's lives and giving them a better future.
With their clinical expertise they aim to prioritise the health of its users. Through innovation, Science and technology they make mobility possible.
They have over 300 employees worldwide and have recently appointed a head of software development who is in the process of building out an engineering team. This is an exciting time to join as you will have autonomy in your role and working with a modern tech stack.
- Proficient in HTML5/CSS/SASS/Bootstrap or similar
- Experience of development of Hybrid cross platform app development and PWAs
- Experience of Agile development methodologies and strong object oriented development skills
- Working as part of cross functional teams and support in leading the dev team responsible for the full SDLC
- Experience of developing cloud/ local device connected applications using - IOT, Web API, Bluetooth/BLE
- Contribute to the architecture and design of a suite of medical device products and digital applications
- Experience of native application development on Android and IOS would be beneficial
- Cordova, Xamarin, ReactNative, Ionic, CapacitorJS
- Familiar with any of the following programming languages - C#/Blazor/Python
- Familiar with web and application development - Web API's, Content Management Systems (e.g. Umbraco), NodeJS
- Appreciation of Devops, CI/CD and test driven development
- Experience of developing Medical Device software