FPGA Development Engineer
Dartford, Kent, UK
50k-80k (depending on experience)
Here at Oakmont we are working with an amazing global company who specialise in the future of smart buildings. With over 30 years of experience, they are looking for a motivated and creative Hardware engineer, keen to learn and contribute to the development of new products and continue to deliver the best.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with FPGA technology including VHDL.
- Embedded design experience including a working knowledge of low level hardware and systems.
- Familiarity with CAE tools.
- UK First Degree level (or equivalent) qualification in electronics or other relevant subject.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work co-operatively in a team environment.
- FPGA peripheral interfaces: pcie; DDR3/4; high-speed transceivers.
- Video interfaces; HDMI; HDCP; DisplayPort
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work with managers and senior technical staff to develop digital products and their associated designs.
- Gain detailed knowledge and understanding of existing designs. Support and maintain existing products.
- Produce clear and concise design documentation of hardware designs.
- Able to work to a project plan, tracking progress, identifying risks, anticipating delays and communicating such to the project leader.
- Perform other activities and responsibilities as directed.
Does this sound like the role for you?
Then please contact Callum Dupree email@example.com