Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: £40k - £70k (DOE)
Sector: Medical & Life Sciences
The Company & Role
Oakmont are working with an exciting technology company based near Cambridge who are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join the team.
You will be working alongside engineers and scientists to collaborate, invent, design, and develop new products and technologies.
This a great opportunity if you enjoy solving complex problem and working on the full life cycle development.
- At least 3 years’ experience developing embedded software in a commercial, (ideally regulated software development environment)
- Proven experience developing real-time software for embedded control systems (bare metal and RTOS)
- Embedded C/C++
- Ability to interface embedded software with hardware at a low level (e.g. SPI, I2C, UART, USB) as well as high level (e.g. Modbus, CAN, TCP/IP)
- A good understanding of electronics/hardware
- Competitive Salaries
- 12% pension
- Profit related bonus
- Enhanced share purchase scheme
- An environment that encourages you to pursue exciting technical opportunities and build a career that matches your highest aspirations.
If you are interested in learning about having the opportunity to put your own stamp on amazing life-saving products, get in touch! For more information about this role, please contact Hannah from Oakmont Consulting on 0203 435 5598 or email Hannah@oakmontconsulting.co.uk