Embedded Software Engineer
Location: West London
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Oakmont Consulting are working with a market leading Robotics company, focused in the entertainment industry, based in West London.
This well-established firm are embarking on an exciting roadmap of new product development and are now looking for a talented Embedded Software Engineer, to take on new challenges & tackle head-on, new projects!
They currently have 40 employees, with design, development, manufacturing & testing all carried out in-house. You’ll be an integral part of their growing engineering team and have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of product life cycle development.
- Embedded SW: create, develop, maintain &n test new Embedded Software for their products
- Product Development: work with the engineering manager to manage the definition and specification of new features for their products
- Engineering Team: collaborate, work with & support the team to ensure projects, budgets & deadlines are met
- 2-5 years industry experience in embedded software development
- Proven experience of product development (alongside your engineering role)
- Experience programming C and C++
- Microcontroller interfaces e.g. UART, SPI, I2C
In addition to the salary the benefits include, 25 days holiday, pension & flexi-working hours.
For more information about this position please get in touch with Hannah Stevens from Oakmont Consulting: firstname.lastname@example.org