Embedded Software Engineer
Industry: Multiple – consultancy work
Independent technology consultancy where engineers and scientists collaborate to invent, design and develop new products and technologies. They are looking for one experienced and one junior level hands-on Electronics Engineer to join an agile, multidisciplinary team working primarily on cutting edge technology in the Healthcare sector.
- Familiarity in developing real-time software for embedded control systems (bare metal and RTOS) in C/C++.
- Experience developing application software to interface with embedded systems for test automation, user interface or non-real time control using languages such as Python, C# or C++.
- Capability in interfacing embedded software with peripherals at low level (e.g. SPI, I2C, UART, USB) as well as high level (e.g. Modbus, CAN, TCP/IP).
- Strong candidates will have a 1st or Upper 2nd class degree from a leading University in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or a related subject.
- 12% pension
- Profit related bonus
- Enhanced share purchase scheme
- An environment that encourages you to pursue exciting technical opportunities and build a career that matches your highest aspirations.